Lawyer Girl06

This blogspot will serve as an outlet where I can write my opinion on different issues.---I AM THE LAWYERGIRL

Sunday, July 20, 2008

---Laziness--

So I promised myself that i would do some serious reading over the weekned for my classes but i have been playing lazy. All i do is sleep, wake up eat, chat online for a big and back to bed.

chupse.But my bf has just been callin.lol...like "wake up baby"..and he laughing because i always do him that and now its his turn...lol

i am trying to get use to this blogstop so i will be posting alot.

bye
t.d.a

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamicks ♥ said...

Don't worry, boo. You will get used to it soon. And PLEASE study!! You gotta make us proud, you know!!

July 21, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home