Lawyer Girl06

This blogspot will serve as an outlet where I can write my opinion on different issues.---I AM THE LAWYERGIRL

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Bible

This morning i decided to incoporate PROVERBS 28 into my morning prayer and even though i have read it many times i realize is actully very powerful.Now forget guys that i am the devils advocate but still wow....

Verse 1
"The wicked flee when no one pursues but the righteous are bold as a lion"

And I thought to myself thats so true. U see most ppl( lonesomepretender, i am talking to u) who tends to like trouble, who are wicked tends to go away when they are ignored. But then ppl like me...remembering ur evil doins comes back to persue u and even when u try to ignore will persue cause i ain't scared of shit...and i need to make u see that.Girl i will be ur wrost nightmare...

Right now i just need God to soften up my heart to forgive u and u better pray that happens soon!!High time someone hold ur ass and burst ur face...u slut, wanna-fit-in

sorry god!!i am sorry

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A A..choops, who has you so Tracy? Them ppl eh getting tired man? Hang in there... ;-)

July 22, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Lawyer Girl06 said...

LOL....K K...LOL..girl i suddenly have a spur of hatered---its like a revenge thing!!!!

July 22, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home