Lawyer Girl06

This blogspot will serve as an outlet where I can write my opinion on different issues.---I AM THE LAWYERGIRL

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Freedom to browse

When am online I browse through all kinds of webpages.I was just reading an article how some woman wanted to sue her ex husband because he was often browing her myspace. Lol!!so stupid if u wanted it private then y put it on the net!!Even if someone locks their webpage there are so many means of ways of getting past that!!

Personally if i have some webpage on the internet i expect persons to browse it!!I will not act all stuck up complaning that ppl are viweing it!so ridiculous. FREEDOM TO BROWSE.It u do not want ppl browsing ur webpage then do not create one....

THE PERSON WHO EH WANT ME BROWISNG THE NET COME AND BET ME...HAHAHA

That so funny!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamicks ♥ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 30, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home