Lawyer Girl06

This blogspot will serve as an outlet where I can write my opinion on different issues.---I AM THE LAWYERGIRL

Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy Body

I have always been someone who loves helping ppl out in any way possible so this week i took it up to be a student ambassdor for the new international students who will be attending Grambling State University. Like wow...this school has over 500 international students from over 48 countries....talk about diversity.

Anways some how i have been very lucky with the students from Sri Lanka, Trinidad and India...indians, indians indians...lol...so yes i have been up and down all over the school gettin them registered,getting overrides, meal plans,mail boxes...organizing their rooms...wow and they're like thank u tracy thank u and am like no problem.After all these problems will serve me well in losin a few pounds.,...lol...

None-the-less i am enjoying it but since classes are starting on monday i hope i get my small group settled down and good to go....

So yes i have missed my parents phone call,my uncle,tamicks,kershina and MY BABY---and all of them complaining ee...lol..Baby was like but boo stay in the room uh atleast an hour so we can just talk shate..u always on the go...then in the same twist he would be like thats y i love u ee..u like helpin ppl...

Hopefully i will get to rest my body this weekend cause my feet,back,thighs and stomach are all in pain but am not letting that stop me...anways got to run i was just waiting for a teacher who is in a meeting to give Meloni[ a Sri Lankan girl] an overide into CIS115 class


bye
uniquelawyergirl

3 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

I can feel you pain

August 15, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Tracy that sounds cool! Lol...Yeah I wanted to that this year at my school, we call them 'Orientation fellows' but that means I would have had to come back to school about two weeks earlier! Lol...so nevermind! :P...Well maybe next year. But its nice that you're helping people and glad to see that they appreciate it!

August 15, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Law Baby said...

yes my girl..and i enjoy doing it

August 16, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home