Lawyer Girl06

This blogspot will serve as an outlet where I can write my opinion on different issues.---I AM THE LAWYERGIRL

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Inflation,Inflation,Inflation

Guys is it me or would you all agree that there is a Global inflation in prices of goods and services with its root cause being the price of Gas on the market?Even the price of love increasing[love=free{then} love=money{now}].

I mean seriously everything increasing, prices sky high!!!OH LORD
I am here checking out the ticket prices to go home and realizes there is a news item stating that now U.S airlines are going to charge for pillows and blankets on their plane. Before that there was a news item which said that passengers are now charged for water on flights.And before that American Airlines[regardless of their not so impressive services] implemented a bag price $15 dollars first bag and $25 additional bags.

Now considering I am not one of the rich kids[or those playing rich] I am very very upset!!So now I have to work twice at hard to make money to go home.Lol...my friend was like i should take a loan, but when i take the loan and i do not have any money how i praying it back!!Common.

Right now I'm waiting for the Federal Reserve Bank to implement its easy monteary policy, and they better do that very soon or all hell will break loose.

Urgh...i hate this..tutuion and boarding prices are rocket skyhigh, ticket prices..everything, everything everything.....

My head spining...woyyyyyyy my head spining[ not from alcohol but them prices have me going insane]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it, girl. The price of gas is having an effect on everything else. Food, clothes, gas, airline prices, etc. I can't even afford a ticket to Florida. Hope it ends soon ...

August 5, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl i feel your pain cause i can relate to what you are saying...

August 5, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Girl, the prices of gas is going lower this week and i hope it will go down to 1 cent per liter.

Charles
Money Making and Blogging Tips

August 6, 2008 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Girl you had me laughing through my skin, especially the part about the airline ticket and your head spinning. Seriously though, we do have a crisis on our hand and I have started doubting going home.

August 7, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home