Lawyer Girl06

This blogspot will serve as an outlet where I can write my opinion on different issues.---I AM THE LAWYERGIRL

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LAST NIGHT--POOL BBQ

Wow...i mean i actually did try to have fun lastnite after been locked up in the house. So yes i danced and whin my ass..lol..haha HERB BLACK'S "Suzzette" just had me going--well it was my favourite for the night.

Lol...Supa if u read this blog today i want to let u know i hope u have a hundred more. I really wish that ur favourite girl would be there but the storm held her back[that i percieve]. The food was good even though i woke up to a tummy ache...

I was so tired after exercising in the pool that when i got home i just threw off the wet clothes and slept until my bf called me for our morning prayers.[GOD THNK U FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL BF]...

So this was a quick post---am tired so BACK TO BED FOR ME.i get excited by just thinking about sleeping...

T call me if anything...

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

Yea it was off the chains but y'll left too damn early! Since it was my day, I was expecting to get out of that pool all after 3.lol

August 7, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Lawyer Girl06 said...

lol...next time..i was too tired

August 7, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I. Living the life!
LOL

August 7, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home